Jun 12, 2009

eighteen.

This past week:
I have really noticed how well Moses can sit up now. Just all the sudden he decided he can balance pretty well! I put the Bobby behind him in case he tumbles over, followed by a bunch of toys in front of him and he’s a happy baby! We will also put him down in the crawl position and he will just stay in the position frozen and look at you very confused! So the crawl is not quit there, but I have a feel it’s not too far behind.
Jason, Davy’s brother, his girlfriend Miheala and son Evan came in town this week to hang out with the family. Despite the circumstances, it was so nice seeing them, especially Micheala because she’s real fun to talk to and loves food just like me! We spent every night after work at the Waldmans just hanging out, which made every night a late night for me, so I was pretty tired yesterday. Thankfully Moses slept so good last night (finally only waking up once in the night like he used to) and the best part was he stayed in his bed all night so I got quality sleep! I took off yesterday for some extra hangout time with everyone so today feels so much like a Monday, but I’m very pleased to keep remembering the weekend is just starting!
Tomorrow I’m going down to Jacksonville to look for a wedding dress and hopefully bridesmaid’s dresses. I’ve decided I wasn’t completely happy with the purple we originally picked out for their dresses, and since it’s my wedding, why not have it just how I want it! I’m just hoping we’re all as successful as I picture in my mind!
So much is going on right now that keeps us busy; time is just passing by. With work, Moses, online class, and any kind of social life, the weeks and months pass as if they were single days. Before I know it the wedding will be next week! I can’t believe it’s already summer and Moses is 5 months old! People say it to me at least once a day about how quick time flies by and soon he’ll be grown, but sadly, they’re so right. Looking at him sitting there, alone, playing with his toys really made me see just how grown he is! It’s something I want to remember to savor and enjoy each stage of his life. I’m so eager for him to hurry and eat and crawl and all these things that I’m not looking at him right now and being happy for how he is now. I can already tell its going to be rough to stop nursing. Even though it can be a challenge and annoying at times taking a break for the day to find a quite room, I still love it and love the connection we have. Like when he nurses to fall asleep and he just cuddles next to me, it’s like a silent I love you.
We love him so much, I’m so happy how life has turned out.

1 comment:

Niecey said...

Aw, what a nice blog. I love the photo.

Thanks for your comment on my blog about my picture wall. I didn't see an e-mail address with it so I thought I'd answer here.

I got self adhesive foam board, and just stuck the photo directly on the foam board. I didn't use any sealant or anything, but there probably is a spray or something you could use for protection. I'm not sure. I didn't use any frame, just the foamboard. Then I got sticky poster mount pads from Michaels. It was about $3 for a box and I used 3 boxes. They are little foam squares with adhesive on both sides.

I will probably make a tutorial at some point. I've had a bunch of questions about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails