The W’s are also trying to work out some kinks, well, more like bugs! We’ve all had our turn being sick this week. It first started with Mo randomly throwing up Monday night. He started to heave, which was a first for him, and had to be rushed to the bathroom sink. We debated back and forth what it could be while he threw up four times before finally going back to bed. Tuesday we split up the work day to stay home with him. Pedealyte, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and a long couch nap made him feel A LOT better. I actually had to change the channel to
He was back to his goofy self by late afternoon!
Wednesday night rolls around and Davy and I caught the same thing. Poor Davy got it a lot worse than I did…but let’s just say it wasn’t a good day to be in our house! My mom is incredible and came over in the morning to take Mo to daycare so we could sleep it off. I could write a book about how wonderful my mom is, she not only begged to help in any way she could in the morning, she came back in the evening and cleaned my entire kitchen. She is so selfless and would do anything for us; the BEST mom in the world. I don’t have any pictures of us curled up on the couch or drinking or PowerAde, but, let’s face it, adults sick are NOT cute! Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment