Riding in the car with Moses
“Uh oh, Charlie (the train) fell down.” (He tossed him off the edge of his car seat)
“Get Charlie, Daddy.” ( I want him back now)
“No over there. No over there. That way. Right there Daddy!” (Frustration is building as his directional language barrier is getting bigger and he realizes Davy doesn’t understand where he is)
“Moses, I can’t find him” Davy proclaims (Moses’ biggest fear)
“He is swimming in the middle of the basket.” (His motorized train engine is one and his wheels and turning but stuck in the middle of the toy basket)
“Ah, here he is, Moses.”
(Face lights up) “THANKS Daddy…that’s what I’m talking about!”
Moses: ….are younggggg
…..on fireeeeee
…..uh oh ooooo
…..tonight, we are younggggg
Moses, are you singing this song on the radio right now? I question.
Yes.
Who likes this song?
Daddy!
….unnnn
…..oohhh yooo
(He doesn’t really know the words besides tonight we are young but he hears Daddy blast it and sing along so he knows the general sounds the words make and wants to sing too!)
Jun 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
<3 his personality, and so sad I'm missing out on watching him grow up.
Post a Comment