Oct 19, 2012

Christmas in October? You bet

When I got the email last week I squealed with joy; not only did I feel like they were spying on my and know I was knee deep into planning our family photos for this very reason but also because there is no denying it...it's The Holiday Season!
The Christmas Cardsare here and they are fabulous!I've been a huge fan of Shutterfly since we ordered Christmas cards through them two years ago and they've yet to disappoint. Since then I've done birthday invites, kid's valentines, and my newest favorite a photo book. 

Here are some of my favorites this year: 


I love that they get out of the traditional box but still keep it classy. If you're on a budget? No problem, they have something for everyone.

Here comes the fun part: one of you is getting a $50 credit off your total order! All you have to do is leave me a comment telling me your favorite Shutterfly card this year and your email address. Giveaway ends on October 29th so don't wait around and forgot! The winner will be sent a promo code from Shutterfly.


Also, check out their Special Offers page - http://www.shutterfly.com/special-offers


Thanks to Shutterfly for sponsoring this post but as always the opinions are my own! 

14 comments:

Laura Jean said...

I had so many! They are so cute this year! I would have to say the "all things wonderful" or "hand drawn joy"

ljcolle22@gmail.com

KAITLIN said...

I ordered from shutterfly last year and was so happy with the quality! Too many good ones to pick just one as a favorite!

Kaitlinpoirier@gmail.com

boyzrule said...

I love Peekaboo Snowflakes!

Dmoretti1967 at yahoo.com

Kristin said...

My favorite is the Top Moments Snapshots

kristinandkelly09 at gmail.com

Ashley said...

I love the candy cane looking one you love too! So cute! :)

mynestinginstincts@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I really like the "hand drawn joy" that says Joy to the World!

c.williams0402@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Wishing Holly Jolly one - LOVE!

My e-mail is: annamusatov@hotmail.com

Angie B said...

I like the "Wishing you Happiness" card

angiewith3 at live dot com

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

Top Moment Snapshots for sure :)

world_as_one(at)live(dot)com

Gretta said...

I love the Jolly Damask card

bamagv at aol dot com

L.James said...

definetely like the second one the best!

lesliejames15@hotmail.com

Kelly said...

I like the 'Snapshots of Love" Card!
kelly dot elswick at gmail dot com

Melissa said...

I think I love the storytelling feel of "Always Merry"

Email addy is: courseview@gmail.com

Sarah said...

I love the retro stripe frame one like you posted! I didn't have time to think about Christmas cards last year with a newborn but definitely plan to have some this year! I will send you one, C! ;-)

-Sarah (sarah.primm@gmail.com)

Related Posts with Thumbnails