The
evolution of a playlist: I listen to music 6 out of the 8 hours a day while I
work and I’m constantly looking for new stuff. I love the apps Spotify offers
for up and coming music as well as being able to lurk my friends to see what
they’re listening to ( my girl Roshelle has incredible taste in music so she is
my number one source) and then I just start listening. A song catches my ear
and I slide it over into a playlist. Sometimes it stays, sometimes it goes. The
monthly playlist is the result of all the songs I’ve really liked and listening
to way too many time. I’m posting late in the month (really really late) and
actually growing old of some of the songs I picked out 4 weeks ago but they
could be new to some of you so enjoy!
Heart it
Races by Architecutre in Helsinki
Goodbye,
Goodnight by Mae
Go Home by
Lucius (my most favorite this month)
Mirrors by
Justin Timberlake (was my favorite from the CD before it go overplayed, quick)
Always
Spring by I’m From Bacelona
White Sky by
Vampire Weekend
Colder
Weather (Live) by Zac Brown Band
New Summer
by Young Galaxy
Fever Dream
by Young Summer
Feels like
We Only Go Backwards by Tame Impala
Humming Bird
by Alex Clare
No comments:
Post a Comment