First, we signed the lease and started moving into our new place! I love it and wish I could start living there now, just half the house is still in boxes and the bed is currently an air mattress. My nesting is now stronger than ever so even if I just go over for a little bit each day and unload a box or clean up an area it makes me feel good. Thankfully, we already have most of the big furniture or the stuff we don’t have people have given us. The only big thing we’re missing right now is a TV stand for our new massive TV and a dresser for Moses’ room. I can’t wait to walk in the house with it all set up and decorated and it finally feel like home.
Second, we got engaged! It happened on Wednesday the 29th, I’ve just been too busy to blog the details. Lets just say I was completely surprised and Davy did an amazing job planning it all out. He had me in tears, and laughing, and overwhelmed with happiness.
Third, and currently happening in less than three hours is, my work baby shower! Today is going by so slow anticipating the excitement of this afternoon. It still baffles me how people I work with would put effort and money into someone they barely know! Everyone is walking around so bubbly today just as excited for me to open all the gifts, and see the cake and decorations as I am! I can’t wait to blog about how great the shower was, but I already know it’s going to exceed my expectations!
Just an update on the birthing class, it’s amazing and also exceeding my expectations. The class is just for informative and Vikki is teaching us things I never even knew about during delivery and has just completely calmed our nerves about the big day. Davy also loves the class and that has made it a total bonding experience; I know that on the big day he is going to be the best coach! I feel so relaxed and call me crazy, but have even considered not getting an epidural!
No comments:
Post a Comment