I have nothing but good news to share. The biggest thing is we found a place to live! Well, hopefully. It’s this great 2/1 in Killearn that has a big carport and screened in back porch. It’s higher than we would have liked to pay, but still within out budget. The reason I say hopefully is because it’s not ours yet, we have to submit our application today and hope it gets approved! We really want the place, and the renters would love for us to move there, it’s just a matter of our application going through. Keep your fingers crossed and pray that it’s ours by the first of the month!
Another exciting thing is I started a completely new project at work. I won’t bore with all the details, but it’s a much needed change of pace and work the past two days has actually been enjoyable!
Finally, we started our birthing class last night (or as Davy likes to call it, our “breathing” class)! I was a bit nervous/ anxious driving to the class because I didn’t know what to expect. What the teacher would be like, what the other people in the class would be like, and just overall if it would freak me out even more about d-day (or b-day). Thankfully, it was better than I expected. There is only four other couples in the class with us and most of them seem pretty normal and have the same kind of fears I do about labor. The teach is my good friend Lauren’s mother who I’ve already heard is a good teacher, but never knew how knowledgeable she was! The first class we just introduced ourselves and talked about discomforts of pregnancy and ways to prevent/help them. The class is 2 ½ hours long each week, which seemed like a long time to learn about birthing, but in actuality there is so much she wants to tell us, she had to cut herself off. And another I thought was funny is we have snack time halfway through class- I feel that’s only appropriate with a room full of pregnant women! I hope we get a lot out of the class and when the actual day comes we can practice some of the moves and not just lay there and freak out!
No comments:
Post a Comment