As of late:
I started a “biggest loser” challenge at work last week. I was hesitant to even sign up because it was so easy to make excuses to not eat healthy and work out like I should, but I figured this is the best motivation that’s come my way in a while, so I took on the challenge full force. Last week we went to Publix and got tons of veggies and healthy snacks and food. I cut and prepped veggies and fruit so the excuses to eat healthy were barely there! my goal is to do cardio on our treadmill M W F (since davy’s home to help hold moses) and then everyday for 20 min during lunch do the stairs and parking garage at work. Even though its not very intense, its helps get my rate heart up and moving and motivated for the day. I got some floor exercises (abs, butt, ect) from davy’s co worker and I need to start doing those this week! Its definitely I lot of work and takes self control- but I have to be in control, otherwise I’ll never lose this weight! I wanted to take a picture last week but forgot, so maybe tonight I will take some “before” shots.
My first week weigh in was this morning and I’ve lost a 1 ½ lbs! I was hoping to at least loose so I was happy about that, but not happy about my weekend eating so I knew the weight lose wasn’t going to be significant. NO EXCUSES is my motto, wish me luck for the next 7 weeks!
My first mothers day was good, but too long. After church we went to my mom’s for a grill out and the little kids played in the water for a while. Then headed over to the Waldman’s for a little visit. My 7 I was exhausted and just wanted to cuddle up in my new sheets the boys got me! Monday has hit me pretty hard, maybe because the sheets (and snuggling Moses) felt to good to leave!
Moses is mobile now I hope he can start sitting up soon so I can actually sit him on the ground to play. Right now all he wants to do is jump out of your arms and bit everything. Then when you put him down he air swims and scoots himself in little circles trying to wiggle away. I feel bad for him because he tried so hard to move his legs, but nothing happens. I keep saying I can’t wait for him to be mobile on his own, but then I know the day that comes I have to baby proof the house and watch him a lot closer!
He has successfully learned how to raise his voice. Not crying, but just randomly belting out a yell when he’s playing! I’ve been terrible about updating any pictures of him this last month, just last night I pulled a couple hundred pictures off the camera! Hopefully by the end of this week I’ll have a few posted on here.
Wedding plans are coming along, slowly but surely. This past month we really got refocused and started seriously looking into vendors and ideas. The biggest thing is trying to figure out what’s most important and how to make the budget stretch for everything I want! Regardless, I know it’s going to be a great day, I wish I could just foresee the future and then move backwards and plan! The end of this month heading to Jacksonville to look for a dress because I’m not sure how set I am on the one I found in town. Tonight we meet with a florist and I really hope he works out.
Ps. Another big problem we are running into is daytime care of Moses. Since Davy’s mom got a job we are out of a sitter 2 days a week, and my mom just expressed last week she can’t watch him 2 full days. It’s just hard figuring out what we are going to do and how to make it fit in our budget and how to trust that the person watching Moses will take good care of him…. It makes me want even more to stay at home with him, but it’s still not an option I just pray that something will come along soon that will solve this problem!
May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment