To move to another rental in October or not?
To buy a house next year or not?
To buy a new car in the next year or not?
To guarantee I won’t be able to be a stay home mom in the next 5 years or not?
When to have another child…. Or not (due to financial binding)?
So many questions! I love having adult money but I hate when it comes down to many important decisions not knowing the future! I guess no one can really “know the future” but it would be nice to understand the direction or things before leaping (or signing) into something so serious! If we decide to not save for a new car and my car breaks, then what? If we decide to buy a house but 1 income will never pay for everything, then what? All the “then what’s” stop me before we’ve even begun. I know I need to TRUST everything will work out, but I also know we need to feel peace and make some kind of decision in the near future. I never thought about buying a house until 1 day it popped in our heads “why are we spending 9,000 a year for no reason” why not put money into a mortgage to own? And of course all these serious questions come up only 4 months away from the wedding…. Like I don’t already have enough to think about and plan!
Things we do know:
1. Our lease is up in October, we need to decide in the next 2 months if we are going to sign another year long lease.
2. We do want to add onto our family in the next 5 years
Things we don’t know:
EVERYTHING ELSE! J
Moses will be 7 months on Wednesday. I’ll say it every month, but I can’t believe he’s that old! I feel like everything past 6 months isn’t “baby” baby anymore! Before I know it he’ll be 1!
Things 7 month old Moses does:
- Crawls…. Everywhere! He’s pretty fast, especially when he gets excited to see you!
- Climbs over toys, people and whatever stands in his way. its so funny to watch him maneuver around objects to get to where he’s going. He has no fear of the other side when climbing up something.
- Pulls up on everything, including the wall. I feel bad for the top of his foot because he will put his hands on the wall and just walk right up to a standing position… I guess because he’s so young it doesn’t hurt his ankles
- Stands for a while and shifts to where he wants to stand
- Reaches for toys while standing. I’m shocked how good his balance is when he wants something. He will stand holding onto the ottoman, slowly bend his body to the side, pick up his toy, and then stand straight again to bring his toy to the ottoman. I love how independent he’s become in some areas!
This 7 month Moses doesn’t do:
- Eat ANY food. I’m talking rice cereal, any fruit puree or vegetable puree! We try, and we try, and we try a different way, or food, or cereal… but nothing! I’m not too worried since he’s in the 90% percentile for height/ weight… but it would make life so much more adventurous if he wasn’t anything besides the breast!
- Sleep through the night/ sleep for a long period of time. Moses is the king of short naps and late nights! Most nights going to bed at 11pm is a treat! He stays up as late at 12:30 even if he’s acting exhausted. He gets back up in the middle of the night and then back up normally before 7. We’ve been working on some different methods, but he’s just not a sleeper.
Maybe once food comes then longer sleep cycles will start. That’s what I’m praying for!
Aug 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment