Feb 2, 2010

DGW + CDW = TRU LUV

J ust in case I don't say it enough, I'm in love with this man!


(The only picture I had of us on hand...but gosh, isn't he cute!)
I don't know if the month of February is bringing out the love in me, but I feel just so drenched in love right now. Marriage is hard work, everyone knows that, but hard work pays off! My girlfriend was over the other night talking about relationships and said "even though you and Davy kept breaking up you always went back to each other....you just knew, didn't you?. And that’s so true; the time we were apart we wished we were together and finally we were! Who would have thought that little cubby Jewish boy (he would kill me for saying that) I met 10 years ago would turn out to be the love of my life, the father of my child, my husband!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awwwwwww. I remember once you said, "Nope, that's definitely it. We're never getting back together."... to which I said, "Haha yeah ok, you're going to marry him."

I love you Waldmans!

Related Posts with Thumbnails