I’m 90% sure I’m doubling up on school the rest of year to finally be finished in the fall (ahhh) (well the first part of “finished”) and that scares me. Will my house always be a few picture frames short? Will I ever loose weight? Will I ever finish a good book? Priorities…but where is the How To on making my Priority List perfect? I can’t do it all and some things have to suffer, but am I picking the right things to suffer?
Slow down and savor was my “resolution” but I’m not really sure when that resolution turned from possibly to YEAH RIGHT.
Me things: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (book), daylight after work, Pandora (music (life savor)), Tegan & Sara (music),Weeds (show), Eclipse hype (I think I even need to say), girlfriends, grande Caramel Macchiato (Starbucks, nonfat milk), * and **.
Disclaimer: Today I just needed to be wide open, 100% feelings. I promise to go back to updates and pictures and joyous thoughts.
* and ** = Davy and Moses. I feel like I ALWAYS talk about them. We all know I love them but their names didn’t belong on this list.
No comments:
Post a Comment