Jun 29, 2011

Mid week reminder.

Remember those awesome fruit popsicles I talked about? We cannot stop eating them at our house! Later in the week I made the tropical version with dices pineapple, mango, kiwi, and orange just and HOLY MOLY they are delicious! Davy was hesitant to try them thinking they were bitter but then quickly realized how much flavor they had! So easy to make and store and eat and eat and eat! I think mentally after Moses is in bed I want to be eating a little treat so being able to naw on a 40 calorie fruit popsicle for 15 minuets does wonders for me. If you haven’t already made them, you must!


Also remember that secret I mentioned a couple weeks back about bloggy stuff? Well get ready because it will be ready in a couple weeks! Still not sharing what it is however I will do an (obvious) teaser in advance so you won’t miss it!

Tip of the day: exercising will give you more energy! Sounds like an oxymoron because exerting all that energy should drain you, right? Nope! Even if it’s a 20 minuet jog or fun group fitness class; moving around will boost that energy you need to get you through the day. I have to remember this little tip about 1,587 times a week. Another thing exercising will help you do is be more conscious about what you’re eating! Mentally there is no way you can exercise for 45 minutes then sit down and clean out a pint of Ben & Jerry’s; you would hate to “ruin” all that work you just did.

(I’m sure majority of you already knew this time but if I need to be reminded 1,587 times a week you do too!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails