Apr 6, 2009

thirteen.

Today I’m feeling bummed. Bummed that I’m not at the park or on a play date with Moses. I think reading Matt Logelin’s blog too much has caused me to become sad of all the moments I’m missing with Moses. Watching him play with Verity at church yesterday was the first time I’ve ever seen him interact with another baby and I wish I could give him so many more of those play times. I know he’s in good hands, and he sees Beau (8 months old) twice a week at Danyell’s, but I just wish I could be more of a mother. I understand why I need to work, I get it, but am I put in this situation and not the same situation as so many of my other peers who get to be stay home moms…. Even part time stay at home mom would satisfy me. Would if we don’t have anymore kids and this is the only time I’m ever going to experience our child at age 3 months and 1 day? Today I’m feeling bummed.
On a different note, things I’m looking forward to. July 4th weekend going to the family reunion. The family seems to mesh well, as long as we all keep our respective distance after a day or so- so the idea of having all the husbands and kids coming to the reunion is going to be so much fun. Plus I’ve never been (or at least don’t remember) Nashville, hopefully we can find some extra activities to do besides reunion planned events. I’m also really excited about Mother’s Day next month! I remember last Mother’s Day only being a 10 or so weeks along and no one really knew so when they had all the moms stand up to be honored at church, I thought about it, but didn’t dare make it known yet. So this year I can’t wait to proudly stand as it being my first official Mother’s Day. And the last thing, which seems like so far away, is the wedding in November! We have been talking about it for so long already, but so much of the planning and deposits and finalizing has to be done! And then what comes after the wedding, the cruise! Oh I need to chill out because we still have 6 months, but I’m SO EXCITED about everything coming up!
I need to seriously jump drive some pictures from my laptop to add to these blogs, Moses is cuter than ever!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails