(Please note I'm not longer number titling my blogs... way too hard to look back at something!)
I have not blogged in weeks… reason being: I’VE BEEN BUSY! Too busy to blog? YES! I like not being bored, but too busy is tough too! Biggest thing keeping me busy:
WEDDING! 7(ish) weeks until the wedding and we are trying to complete everything in a timely manner. Who knew it would take an entire day to collect jars, fabric, set up, and order candy for a candy buffet! Just little things like decorations and table placement and bows and materials; the list could go on forever! I’m still excited but I understand now why brides say “I’m so happy it’s over”. It’s a one day party 8 months in the making! I’m sure if I didn’t have any other distractions things could have been done by now, but with baby, husband, work, moving, life…. It’s dragging! I’ve even resulted to making certain days of the week “wedding days” and “moving days” and on “moving day” I can’t work on wedding and visa versa. I’m physically feeling stress and this ongoing sickness could be the result of that.
(I started the blog this morning and had to wait hours before picking it back up….. I WANT TO CRAWL IN A HOLE AND SCREAM!)
Ok wow sorry, lots of built up emotion for no good reason : )
In other news:
Moses has taken a total of four consecutive steps. He stands great by himself but the past week or 2 he’s been working on moving around standing up. He “surfs” the ottoman and has no fear of falling. Davy and Moses “practice” by standing Moses up a few feet away from Davy and holding something very enticing, like a passy. At first Moses would get excited then drop to his knees to crawl but now he stands for a long while trying to get that first leg off the ground. He can move one and then will normally plop over but a few times he’s been able to stay stable enough to pull the other leg up for a second step. His record is 4 steps then falling into Davy’s lap. I’m sure by the wedding he’ll be walking around. The night he took his first step we went out to Target and bought him new shoes! They are the soft (er) sole Velcro strap tennis shoes and he looks so cute in them! I wanted to make sure he could practice moving around in them before he started regularly walking barefoot. I’m excited around him moving around more but not trying to pressure him. He already moves around so well I’m scared what a walking Moses could do! He likes to do things at his own pace and I will continue to let him do so!
I’ve finally updated Facebook with some new pictures and promise (yeah, right) to do so on here soon! It was the first time in 2 months I was able to upload pictures (busy, busy, busy) and promised myself I would start taking and uploading on a regular basis. Plus blogs with pictures are more fun to look at : )
Here's one picture that has nothing to do with this blog but I miss my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment