Oct 7, 2009

Different kind of list.

All my blogs lately have been me blabbing about how busy I am. In all this busyness I want/need/am still finding happiness. Instead of writing another ToDo list here are things that make me happy:
- My new laundry room/ spare bathroom is BRIGHT orange


- Moses’ new jammies. Slim fitting pants that are snug around the ankles and a matching long sleeve T shirt that is snug around the wrist. He looks like the “biggest” boy wearing them

- Moses being happy when I sing at the top of my lungs randon (awful) songs in the car

- Leaving work for lunch

- When the TV is off and we play on the floor

- It’s officially holiday season

- Actually being able to think about the holidays starting December 7th

- Grey’s night
- The thought of getting a new phone (today)


< 3







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails