Dec 15, 2009

To Do Tuesdays

To Do Tuesdays. Tuesday is the day of the week I’m allowing myself to talk about goals, wants, and needs. They can be actual or a mind set, a list or a dream, long term or in the next hour. Comment what your To Do's are if you feel the need to shout it from the rooftops!

My To Do's:
1. To start getting things accomplished. I’m Mrs. List. The problem is once those lists have been so beautifully formatted I can't seem to check everything off and then some. So many ideas, thoughts, list form in my head I just end up with so many lists and nothing to show for.

2. Most immediate goal- wedding thank you cards. I wish I had the guts to just call everyone up and blab about how thankful I am, but people may think I drank too much water in Mexico.... so intern I’m stuck with a huge list (yes...beautifully structured thanks to Excel) of names, addresses, gifts, have I wrote the note out, have I sent it (I’m crazy for making a column asking myself if I did something, I know).
3. To bake and master the Croissant
4. Making my newest love for coral red and robin egg blue come alive and sprayed throughout my home. I’m thinking the living room, but I need to fall in love with a pillow fabric before I can be certain.
(*I want you all to know how crazy I am... as I am writing this I caught myself numbering my thoughts into piles.... it's seriously something I can't control!)
5. This one is a mind set. At the end of the day being happy I played with Moses and snuggled with my husband instead of checking off a list. To truly loose myself in love and laughing and playing is the best To Do Tuesday goal I have... and the hardest.

Until next Tuesday I’ll try my hardest to keep these thoughts to myself


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails