Dec 22, 2009

To Do Tuesdays

First I want to back up to last weeks To Do Tuesday and defend myself as to why I never finished thank you cards… it’s because I lost my spreadsheet! An organized spreadsheet kind of girl is great if she actually remembers where she tucked it! Now that my trusty information with everyone’s names/ gift list/ addresses/ and most importantly if I’ve sent them a card is gone, I’m at a loss. Still not sure how I’m going to fix this one, but hopefully but next week I would have come up with a solution and completed them!
Moses birthday is quickly approaching and once the holidays are over it’s going to sneak up and bit me in the butt! This birthday is pretty important to me so I’ve started planning early. So much so that I’ve already purchased and printed invitations, came up with a guest list, and addressed them all! They will go out by the end of the week to give everyone a heads up of this MAJOR BIG DEAL BIRTHDAY! I won’t get emotional yet, because it hasn’t quiet hit me that a ONE YEAR OLD is no longer a baby. (So I guess this subject qualifies for TO DID List).


After two flowing paragraphs, I can’t take it anymore…I’m caving for a list.

To Do:
1. Get pictures of our ‘3’s a family’ first Christmas
2. Thank you cards (grr….) (I love thanking people, hate the thought of pulling them all out and actually doing it)
3. Find a new day care for Moses. Another subject entirely too big that I’m forced to rave about it on TallyMom’s discussion board because I know NO ONE wants to hear about boring details of child care centers.

4. ** Start proof reading my spats of writing. I just went back and saw how awful my spelling and sentence structure is! I really do write EXACTLY how I speak.

Maybe my mind is blank, or maybe I’m just THAT good, but I don’t really have a huge list swimming around. I feel like all my stockings are in a row (tehe I’m cheesy) for Christmas, my house is decent (just don’t open doors), and I’m not stressed. Sorry I don’t have much to offer for this To Do Tuesday. What’s on your list?

Check out Sproost.com and take the designer quiz- its fantastic. It says I’m 46% Nantucket Style 31% French Eclectic and 23% Modern Elegance but I beg to differ. The Nantucket style is so high because comfy sofas and shades of blue/white draw me in but I LOVE French eclectic. What’s your style?


3 comments:

Kelley said...

So... I'm 100% cottage chic. Uhhh -not sure if I agree. I think I just mostly didnt like any of other rooms! haha

Better start on another baby before Moses gets too grown up ;)

Laura Jean's Pies said...

was rustic revival. I liked all the furniture and accessories but all the walls are white! I need some color!

Melissa said...

I am 40% traditional country, 40% cottage chic and 20% vintage modern. Hmmmm. What a fun qiz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails