Jan 11, 2010

369 days old

Get ready for pictures of Moses’ first birthday party! We had such a great time the pictures don’t even do it justice, but they will have to in blog world. God must have hit me over the head with a calm rock because once the party started I NEVER felt stressed. If you know me at all, you know me being in charge of anything causes a massive power trip, overwhelming, bee-otch attitude very stressful situation on the inside, but not Saturday! Everything ran smooth, kids were crazy, babies were happy, cupcakes were eaten, and we still had smiles plastered across our faces. Tonight I’m hoping to continue this blog with all the pictures and maybe even update again in a few days with the more pictures a friend of ours took.

**NEW UPDATE: I HATE BLOGGER PICTURE LOADER!!! Just uploaded about 20 pictures from the party then hit OK, well it only added 1 of the 20 pictures. GRRRRRR I'm going to find away around this I promise!

** Ok so I decided to just make a Flickr and post the pictures on their. The picture size is so big I was only allowed to post 25 before it told me I used my max space for the month! Here is the link. Click on the set to see the pictures in order of the day.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Upload! I want to see his handsome face.

Related Posts with Thumbnails