I have an exciting announcement to make that should make all of you very happy…..I’M PREGNANT
Just kidding, but this is just an exciting…..
…..Busyland is going to host our very first guest blogger! I don’t want to give away too much yet because she is still in the works of her post but I’ve already deemed her the Small Town Dessert (and Food) Diva of the South. She would probably cringe at the thought of being called a Diva but it has a nice ring so it’s sticking! Check back for her post in the next coming weeks and have a pen and paper ready.
Riddle me this, why do people do annoying things at work, particularly in an office environment? When I first saw the show The Office I didn’t really understand the concept and thought it was a little corny…..that’s until I started working in an office. It’s SCARY how true multiple scenes are from the show and even more scary how I can identify a Pam, Dwight, Jim, and even Michael in my office! Here is my rant about the office: why do people feel the need to talk loud? I HATE listening to every word someone’s says two cubes down. VOLUME DOWN. Why do people mail in documents with 10,000 STAPLES in the papers. Don’t you understand we scan all papers into our system and have to tediously pull out each of your staples; that INCLUDES the industrial, can-go-through-200-pages staples. Lastly, and most annoying, why do women come into the bathroom and go into the stall DIRECTLY next to yours when there are 4 other vacant stalls. Are you that serious about using “your” stall; now we can to sit 3 feet away from each other and I have to listen to you wipe! CAN I GET AN AMEN? O the joys of a 8am-5pm!
Our new favorite after Moses goes to bed activity (well second favorite….wink, wink, nudge, nudge) is Wii. I never really wanted a game system but we got it for Christmas and love it. Davy and his friends play often but I’ll get on there and take a few whacks at Tennis
3 comments:
Ok when you said your fake big announcment i was pissed (casue i would want to know before blog world) and then laughed out loud all by myself in my office. Cant wait to hear from Melissa, I mean diva. :)
good guess but YOUR WRONG! TE he he he he :) You'll just have to check back to see who the DIVA is!
Laura, you're funny. Also, I'm pretty lame at being southern (read, gracious), so it's not me. I can guess who it is! But I won't :) I will have to wait and see and then follow her new blog... that is, if she has one? ;)
I too was super-bummed. Where is Mosetta? I mean, no pressure.
Also, amen.
Post a Comment