skip to main |
skip to sidebar
All you need is love....and a little sunshine
(I wrote this yesterday, about the previous yesterday. Sometimes life gets in the way of posting the way I intend)
Yesterday I REALLY enjoyed my day off. Moses decided to sleep in til 8:45 (his decision widely based on middle of the night wake up hunger cries and playing in bed at 3am) and it felt great to wake up to a bring sunny room. We were greeted by a wake up call play date invitation by my sister and were off to the park by 10am. The weather was chilly under the shade but perfect in the sun. I’m so thankful it decided to warm up so we could enjoy the outdoors. This was only my second time taking Moses to the park (all the stay at home mom’s mouths just gawked open and hit the floor) and he loved the dirt swings but mostly wanted to awkwardly follow around older kids and stand next to them. At one point he walked up to a mom brushing off her kids feet and reached out to hold the kid's foot. At least he’s not shy, right? The park was followed by lunch with family (have I mentioned how much Mo loves meat? He couldn’t stop eating my burger). Maybe he was just trying to help me out by eating those fatty calories before I could. He was asleep before we pulled into the driveway and I was able to relax on the couch while he took a wonderful nap. Later in the night Mo was my little angel baby at Publix while I picked up ingredients for an impromptu dinner party. We cooked, cleaned, ate, Wii’d the night away. I could not have asked for a better day off.
No comments:
Post a Comment