Sep 22, 2010

Bzzzzz.

I’m too busy to blog right now. But if I weren’t so busy I would tell you:

  • I flip between mother and wife to college student raising my hand and calling my teacher Mr. because he “demands that respect”.
  • I secretly but not so secretly got great news from work today that makes this itty bitty family very happy.
  • Hard core budgeting Dave Ramsey style starts October 1st. I went to Starbucks this morning knowing Carmel Macchiatos would come sparse in 8 days.
  • I started using dish washing gloves to transfer the diapers from their wet bag into the washing machine after a little speck of leftover dinner got smeared on my finger. No thank you!
  • In a text message my Mom abbreviated Praise the Lord as “p t Lord” and I knew exactly what she was meant.
  • I tried out my hand in couponing this week and saved a whopping $60 at Publix. I am now convinced taking time browsing the internet, clipping and organizing is worth it! That was just one day of intense planning, I can’t wait to see what happens after I “build my stack” for a couple weeks.
  • I had a coming to Jesus with my emotions after going through tubs of old baby clothes and seeing how much Mo’s changed in the last year. I’d be lying to say I didn’t hold the onsies close to my heart and burst inside. I also did a small “cha ching” motion with my arm as I realized we would be set if our next baby was a boy born in the same season as Mo.
  • But I’m too busy to blog, so that is all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails