I'm scrubbing the crud out of my shower for my sister’s stay this weekend…
I’m talking about red being the hottest color at the Academy Awards this year…
I’m sitting out on my parents screened in back porch with a table set for 5 ½ tasting a steak better (and cheaper) than anything I’ve ever tasted in a restaurant…
I’m clipping competitor and feeling a revived love for saving money…
I’m slouched over half awake walking down the hallway holding the hand of a little boy who thinks it’s a good idea to get out of bed 10 times during the night and jiggle his parent’s door handle until they wake up…
I’m adjusting to this new normal that is so foreign yet incredible familiar…
I’m tearing up at the thought of one of the best women I know becoming a mother…
I’m writing up and calculating then recalculating budgets
I’m opening the windows and enjoying the spring night’s breeze…
….I’m still here, living life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to hear from you! I'm jealous of your steak, but not the shower cleaning although I need to do much of the same! Hope you are able to have a fun weekend!
Post a Comment