He’s learned the word probably and uses it in all the appropriate times. Moses “I’m going to have waffles at school today”, Me “Yeah, maybe”, Moses “Probably”. It cracks me up.
He can pronounce love but sometimes still slips up and says lub and I LOVE it. We’ve started playing this game where I’ll say “I love (or lub) you” then he’ll say “I love you too” then I’ll say “I love you three” and we normally jump around with a few more numbers then he bounces over to saying the numbers in Spanish. That’s another thing that’s adorable…his Spanish counting skills. He can go up to 6 and loves to randomly blurt them out.
His vocabulary is never ending and has picked up so many phrases we say. This morning he ran into the bathroom and said “I gotta get the poops out” (I’m always asking him if he needs to get the peeps or poops out). When he’s naked his potty training is going great. He’ll go peeps every time into his kiddie urinal (if you have a boy this is an INCREDIBLE invention) and likes to wait until the last second to run into the bathroom to go #2. Our next phase is going to work on wearing underpants or clothes and still catch the feeling he needs to go before it’s too late. Thankfully with the hot weather running around as “nakey boy” is quite enjoyable for him.
He knows naughty words and knows they’re naughty. Dang-it is the biggest no-no phrase on his mind right now and he can’t stop saying he shouldn’t be saying it. Thanks to my big mouth he’s learned this phrase and just the right time to use it. After a pop in the mouth one day he now knows it as the foulest phrase on the block. He’ll say it and quickly follow it with “no do NOT say dang it…I get a spanking”. This past weekend he blurted it out without thought and quickly put his hand over his mouth in shock that it came out. He even told us all he’ll get a pop on the mouth if he says it!
He’s into doing everything himself; putting on his socks, climbing into the car, climbing into his high chair, carrying something. He’s also into throwing a huge fit if he doesn’t get to do it. Sometimes
He is a complete water boy and loves loves loves swimming around the pool!
That’s all for now and within the few minutes it took me to write this is brought a smile to my face thinking about him.
2 comments:
Ah, so much fun! :)
LOVE HIM!!! made me smile!! :)
Post a Comment