Jun 2, 2011

Shh....

If you don’t like being teased go ahead and stop reading now. I have two teasers I HAVE GOT TO get off my chest or I might explode (from secrecy, of course!).

The first one is something’s coming up on Busyland that I’m super duper excited about! It’s been in the works for a couple weeks now and will still need a couple more weeks until its ready for its reveal. It’s been so fun to work on and I hope that everyone will enjoy it!

The other thing is something outside of my Busyland life is going on. Well…I consider mostly everything Busyland worthy but this needs to be kept quiet for a little while longer. It’s one of those things I’m superstitious about and if I share now then it might all go away; the good of it has yet to come to fruition so until it does…or comes closer to…it will remain a secret! And by secret I mean not one single soul that knows me knows about it. Yep so that thing you’re thinking that might require another human being to know probably isn’t it!

I’M SORRY FOR THE TEASE! As I looked over what I just wrote it makes it seem like they are so OBVIOUS which is fact they are probably not what you’re thinking. I hate this for ya’ll, I really do, but if I didn’t let the universe know I was holding secrets then I might just EXPLODE.

3 comments:

tryna* said...

you tease!

Melissa said...

You are a horrible person.

Ashley said...

Dang! I'm so curious now! I of course immediately thought baby, but I guess not since Davy doesn't know! Good luck with it! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails