#3 Loose 20 pounds.
Welp, I’m down another 4 pounds this month putting the total at 14 pounds lost total! Just writing that made me smile because I’ve been struggling lately and I have to remember the overall goal takes time and daily determination. Somewhere in my mind I turned losing 10 pounds into a celebration and slowly started to slack on my point counting and accountability to the program. It’s hard to make good choices everyday but then I see the results, good or bad, during my weigh in Saturdays. My goals for April, track everything. Everything. Everything.
#9 Bake/Cook something new and challenging each month.
I am a fish eater! Thanks to some Twitter Mommy Friends I was encouraged to try Tilapia for the first time EVER and I actually really like it. I’ve made a fish taco recipe then mostly I’ve been slightly seasoning and lightly breading and baking it. It’s fast, it’s healthy, and it’s tasty! For $9 I can buy a bag that will last two meals; winning!
#11 Join a Women’s Bible study
This isn’t a Women’s bible study but it’s actually something I’m far more excited about so I’m counting it! We are now part of a Home Group at church! Home Group (HG) is a study focused on building Christian relationships while discussing that week’s sermon. To be honest Davy and I are in such a middle ground in life right now that this is exactly what we need; we need to be pushed out of our comfort zone and gain a few quality Christian couple friends along the way.
#12 Entertain friends/ family at least once a month at our house.
We had our dear friend Melissa and her little hubby lookalike daughter Emmy come and stay with us for the weekend. I love hosting them because a. she has a special place in my heart and her company is so warm and b. they are very easy, laid back house guests. We played in the pool, went to the Jr. Museum, made incredible good dairy free chocolate cake, ate some more, talked a lot, and laughed at our kids. Unfortunately I got sick the second night she was there but I get to make up for lost time when we go visit their family this month!
No comments:
Post a Comment