Each item has its own special reasoning; each one knocking down a wall I’ve built up for numerous reasons. Like I mentioned yesterday I get so bogged down with staying busy so this year, I’m making it happen. I’ve carefully selected 25 things (in no particular order) that will be both challenging and rewarding and with a 1 year deadline I’m determined to make it happen. January 27th 2013 is my deadline. This blog is my accountability. Here is the challenge.
1. Print out wedding photos for an old fashion album
2. See two movies in the theater in one day
3. Lose 20 pounds
4. Start and finish five different sewing projects
5. Take family photos
6. Write a friend a letter at least once a month (12)
7. Stick to a cash budget for an entire month
8. Take a 7 day fast from all forms of social media
9. Bake something new and challenging each month (12)
10. Fill most frames in the house with fresh pictures
11. Join a women’s bible study
12. Entertain friends/ family at least once a month at our house (12)
13. Run a 5k (I’m too scared to say 10k)
14. Wear a bikini in public
15. Compile a memory verse book for Moses
16. Backup all our photos on an external hard drive
17. Vacation somewhere I’ve never been
18. Volunteer long-term at church
19. Eliminate meat from my diet for 1 month
20. Brush up on my French ( a class, a workbook, a tutor, ect)
21. Take a 7 day fast from TV
22. Jump off the high dive at Wakulla Springs
23. Spend time with my Grandma outside of the holidays
24. Color some part of my hair a non-natural color (I’m thinking purple)
25. Get pregnant
4 comments:
I love this. I might copy it. ALSO i LOVE LOVE LOVE the last one :)
I love making lists when I'm feeling the humdrum. Glad you did this and it's such a great list! You can definitely do it all!!! And I too might copy certain parts of it. Except I don't want to get pregnant at all right now. Haha. And I need to lose a lot more than 20lbs this year. But memory verses, church, bible study, letter writing, sewing... All goals I should have too! Good luck to you! I'll be your Weight Watchers buddy! I know you can lose a good amount this year doing that and it'll be nice to have a buddy! Too bad we can't go to meetings together!
AAAAAAAHHHHHH!
:)
ha! I love these! I want to do several of them myself, so if you ever need an adventure buddy, hit me up!
Post a Comment