I’m really enjoying buying presents for others this year, especially
when I’m knee deep in Black Friday sales and literally hold up my prized find
and yell YES to crazed lunatics innocent bystanders…
I’m slumped over on my bed every day as a stare into my
closet thinking there is no possible way I can assemble something decent out of
this wardrobe…
I’m sharing salads with Moses nowadays which is blowing my
mind…
I’m listening to Christmas music like every good American
should these days…
I’m thinking how at some point in this pregnancy I’m going
to cave and eat Taco Bell while also thinking how fast I would vomit it all
back up after saying the words “roach eggs” to myself…
I’m finding out the gender of our sweet little baby next
week and making sure in my heart I’m happy as to whatever the outcome may be…
I’m struggling to find the right words to say to the almost
4 year old who keeps brining up Santa. I’m not the dream crushing evil Mom but I’m
sure as heck not going into detailed lies about that big bearded guy…
I’m making mini cannoli cups this week…that’s if I can stop
eating the ricotta cheese by the spoonful…
2 comments:
Olive you!! :)
Hey mama! A clear top coat always makes my polish chip... I just do two thin coats of color after wiping my nails with remover so the polish adheres well. Works for me!
Get that Taco Bell with no worries... I eat it every few weeks unashamedly.
Love you!
Post a Comment