Nov 29, 2012

November Playlist

When the Christmas music isn’t on repeat this has been what I’ve been listening to. I love to mix it up and I think that’s why Spotify is on at least 35 hours a week. I’ve published the playlist so if you’re on Spotify search for me and jam on. Well some may require a slow dance but you get the picture.

Forever Young – Bob Dylan
Soil, Soil – Tegan and Sara
Bruises – Chairlift
Ce Jeu – Yelle
Dry Bones – Gungor
Brothers on a Hotel Bed – Death Cab
Anna Sun-Walk the Moon
What You Know – Two Door Cinema Club
Seven Devils – Florence + The Machine
Satellite Heart – Anya Marina
Call It Karma (Acoustic) – Silverstein
Slow and Stead – Of Monsters and Men
It’s Not My Fault, I’m Happy – Passion Pit
Merry Happy – Kate Nash
I Follow Rivers – Lykke Li
Primadonna – Marina and The Diamonds
 
Some are old, some are new, some are out in left field, and some are just right.

If you haven’t heard me say already Of Monsters and Men is my favorite album this year.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails