Oct 22, 2008

four.

(october 6th, 2008)Happy 28 weeks today, the weeks seem to go by so fast now a days…. But his birthday seems so far away!
So we’re once again on the issue of bedding. The two hardest things so far have been picking out a name (which we have now and love) and picking out bedding. There are just so many options and ideas and directions you could take the nursery, I just can’t make up my mind! Two months ago I thought I fell in love with once and mom bought it offline for me… but the more I look at in the more I don’t like it. It has tans and light browns in it as well as a light green/yellow stripe as some of the background color and it just doesn’t match the rest of the bold animals. So I started looking around online again and found some I really like. They had a great deal the set on e bay so I bid on it yesterday and was the highest bidder for the last 5 hours. By 30 or so seconds before it ended someone outbid me and I lost! I cried due to disappointment and hormones! It was just such a great deal, and the only listing for that bedding on eBay, so I’m pretty bummed we didn’t get it. But that doesn’t mean I’m giving up. I just need to look around and not settle, or spend too much on something I know I will like for more than two months!
The weekend was nice, too bad it’s Monday and I’m back at work. Davy and I went on a brunch picnic Saturday morning because the weather was so nice. We went to the Indian mounds, which I haven’t been to since I was little, and it turned out to be a perfect place to get away and enjoy the amazing weather. We also watched FSU beat Miami (yay) at his parent’s house and I finally hung out with my good friend, Sarah Kate Saturday night.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails