Moses has started sleeping more and more during the night the past few weeks. I
never have to wake up and do a middle of the night feeding. He was going to bed
around 2 and then sleeping until 7/8 or so, but now we have slowly moved him
back until closed to 12:30/1. My first work of week was last week and by the
time Friday night came around I really wanted to sleep in Saturday. So I guess
Moses knew I needed some sleep because he slept from 12:30 to 9:30. he will
start waking up but if we put his passey in his mouth he will fall back asleep
for ten min and then wiggle around so we repeat the process. Sometimes he will
just do that for about an hour before he is actually ready to get up. Its
wonderful knowing once he goes down he’s down for the night. i can’t believe he
will be “2 months” old next Thursday! I can no longer say he’s __ old in weeks,
but now he’s months old! He’s getting so big right before my eyes.
His new
thing this week is liking us hold his hand when he goes to bed or fussy. I’ll
lay him down and grab his hand and push it up nice and close to his body. Maybe
he feels like he’s secure and not alone when we do it, but it brings him instant
comfort and I love it!
Mar 31, 2009
A NEW START. ten.
I wrote this when Moses was 7 weeks old. I have a few more blogs on my home computer that I will post so the last 3 months come together and somewhat flow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment