Remember my post last week about Paint me an effin’ rainbow (wait, I didn’t say effin’? Maybe I was just thinking it) well…funny how things change. I find it pure irony that I used Rainbow in the title because a rainbow is what God used a sign of his provisions. Not only did God hear my cries (and cursing on the internet…..er…sorry about that God, you know I struggle) but He showed us time and time again he’s got our needs taken care of. Wednesday night we met up with my dad and The Girlfriend for dinner and throughout the evening the story was relayed in bits and pieces. No car....no car equals no school…sucks…ect. The night had almost concluded when The Girlfriend mentioned her niece is overseas for a month and she is driving her car; leaving Girlfriends car hanging out in the carport not being driven. She offered us her car. My education is important to her and she couldn’t stand to see me miss an entire semester of school because of one issue. The car runs great, has AC, and will withstand a collision; everything we could have asked for. In the meantime we are working with banks and super cool dealers (aka The Brother-In-Law) to find a permanent car. It could be weeks, maybe months away but for right now we are being taken care of and happy.
As for the other crappy parts of last week, they’re still crappy. They are situations that abound much further than my abilities therefore leaving prayer as my only option. We spent Saturday with family and close family friends remembering someone we all love.
This week starts my final semester. I am overwhelmed with joy that’s overlapped with fear. Fear that I waited to take the class I’m dreading the most until the end and there is a possibility I’ll go running out of class crying after the teacher writes our first equation on the board. Busyland may be taking a hit seeing most of my free free time (just free time is spent with the boys, doing housework, making myself beautiful but free free time is spent on the blog) is going to be spent in a math lab. I’ve started collecting images and prints for a new blog layout so this lull in blogs may lead to an opportunity for an overhaul…or just lighting my hair on fire and running around like the Holy Spirit is upon me.
No comments:
Post a Comment