One of my big goals for the Christmas season was not passing up the chance to send out Christmas cards! The last two years of either been really pregnant or too lazy to take the time to get a family picture taken or research for the perfect card. Well this year we started early, in October actually! I have a good friend met us out in a green pasture for a care free photo shoot of the three of us in hopes a few would be worthy of a Christmas card. Shortly after the photo shoot I started my search for a card to put them in! I have used Shutterfly in the past for prints and a calendar for father’s day so I knew they had quality products. There are literally hundreds of Christmas cards to choose from that fit everyone’s budget. They have all different colors, shapes and designs; even the option to put multiple pictures on one card. For the budget friendly folks they have over 150 flat photo cards starting at only .32 cents each! If you’re into writing a special note or yearly newsletter they offer a folded “greeting card” style starting at $1.19. Some of my favorites are found in the flat stationery card section. They are printed on premium cardstock that feels like an actual greeting card but still has a section for pictures and wording. Starting at a little over $1 each and with over 350 options I could look at these for days! Some of my favorite are:
The Mod Ornaments Holiday Card. I love how the picture is the primary focus (not to mention how adorable this little girl is) but still sends a Happy Holiday message.
If you’re not married but you and a friend want to send out a card I love the Retro Love Holiday Card. Its hip, fun, and has pink in it! Perfect for college roommates!
Another really great cards is Cool Blue Holly Christmas card. It has spots for three photos; I’m thinking a large one for our family picture and then two cute ones of the baby. I also love the small monogram feature and how the colors are a spin off of the tradition red and green.
Once I finally pick the perfect card for our family I plan on sending them out to all our friends and family. I have always loved getting Christmas cards and putting them on display and I cannot wait for people to do the same with ours! If you like Shutterfly and are looking into sending out cards this year check out the special offer they have for bloggers. Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I was just looking at Shutterfly cards for our family last night! Thanks for the info about their Blogger promo! Good luck on your quest for the perfect card! I think I'm choosing this one: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/picture-tree-christmas-4x8-photo-card-4x8-photo?sortType=2&storeNode=93476
Post a Comment