Dec 20, 2010

Rashes and Hives, Oh My!

Thanks to everyone who entered the Curly Gurly couture giveaway last week. I really love my rosette set and can’t wait for one of you to enjoy yours too! I pulled in the numbers to Random.org


and the winner is...


Caroline Jones! Congrats! Please email me within 48 hours [enilorac802 at gmail dot com].

I apologize for leaving all of you who read daily and thrive off your Google Reader and feel a daily connection to your stranger bloggy friends (oh wait, that’s just me, nevermind) read daily and thrive off your Google Reader and feel a daily connection to your stranger bloggy friends follow but last week blogging wasn’t my top priority. Quick rundown of my week:

Monday- Yay full day of work and posted the giveaway.
Tuesday- Boo Moses was up all night for no good reason and we all needed to sleep past our alarms to function. Went to work at lunch time.
Wednesday- Blah I feel like crap, I’m going home.
Thursday- Laddy Da going about my day…. “Oh hey daycare. Moses has hives? A rash? Pick him up now? I’ll be right there!” Sat home with a happy but rashy baby all afternoon. Bake and decorate my cupcakes for a work baby shower Friday.
Friday- Work luncheon, fun. Set up for baby shower, even more fun. Get a phone call from school that the rash is back and Mo needs to leave in fear he’ll spread his rash to every baby in the school and mayhem will ensue . Boooooo. This is getting old AND I’m missing the office baby shower.


As you can see I spent about 20 hours at work and zero time thinking about blogging. Thankfully I looked like a complete fool taking my completely healthy child to the doctors complaining about a rash when there was no more rash in sight  Moses was fine and the doctor suspected it was just heat rash. That’s what happens to blond hair, blue eyed, see though skin babies when they play too hard. We are all happy and healthy now and I paid $15 for my doctor to write a note saying so and praying it stays that way for the next 8 days.

2 comments:

ee said...

RIGGEDDDDDDDDDDDDD! i know it! :))))
jk

i think it's so cute that Moses is playing too hard

Ashley said...

Oh no! My face always gets red when I am hot, so I probably wouldn't have thought much of it. At least you got to hang out with Moses and make some cupcakes and have a day off kind off (as much a Mom can be off - lol)!

I want to make my own! I bought Earth's Best organic to see what he liked because I figure when I make my own it'll be in mass quantity and I'd hate to have so much go to waste! I also am saving the jars so I'll have those too. :) How did you make sweet potatoes? Those just seem hard to me since they're harder, but do you boil them first? Advice would be great for making my own food! :) And that blanket is from Pottery Barn. It's the only thing I've ever bought from them and it was on sale. I LOVE it and whenever we talk about getting a King bed I realize I'd have to either buy a new duvet from PB or give it up and I just don't want to because I love it so much. Lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails