Dec 15, 2010

The one where I show off our Christmas card

I wanted to link up at the Christmas Card Carousel and show everyone the card we finally picked! Remember a little while ago I showed a few card options and pictures we were thinking about? Well here it is!

I just saved these images from my Shutterfly projects so I apologize it’s all over the place. When you open the card the full page to your left is Moses and the words are to your right. You would think ordering 50 cards would be enough to give to every person we know but surprisingly we ran out fast after giving them to all our families. I’m sorry if you didn’t get one; just pretend this is especially for you!

9 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Very pretty. Merry Christmas!

Faith said...

I'm loving the font work and colors on the front, and how precious is your baby boy?!

Thanks for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card. I love the big photo of your little guy, and I really love the wording that you used inside. Thanks for sharing!

Katie said...

I love it! Your blog is adorable. :] Merry Christmas!

Tamara James said...

what a beautiful family! love the card:)

Ashley said...

It looks great! I was surprised how quickly mine ran out too! I hope they do it again next year because everyone is loving them!

Unknown said...

That is a cute card! Can't wait till I can do these every year!

Anonymous said...

Great card! Merry Christmas!!

Veronika said...

What an adorable card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails