Jan 17, 2011

Put on your sneakers and give it your best shot!

There is something in the air around our house lately. It creeps up on me when I least expect it and drags me down with no hope of getting up. Laziness, tiredness, lack of motivation to do anything! It started around Christmas time when I was too busy shopping and wrapping to work on the house and it's gone downhill from there. After all the Holiday feasts I've had no motivation to cook and always revert to begging for take out. Of course I've cooked a few meals but they are with no enthusiasm or taste. Then came the New Year and planning for Moses' party. After work I was too busy doing a craft for the party or running over to my moms that I let the house slip away from me. Little kitchen table piles turned into dining room table piles and bedroom piles and playroom piles. The housework became daunting and laying on the cough for a couple hours watching TV started sounding better and better. Even little things I enjoy like clipping coupons and grocery shopping just seem blah! I want to kick this bad attitude and laziness! I don't feel like getting into everything right now because all the changes that have happened in the last 10 days don't even seem real but just don't a need a good butt kickin' around the house!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails