Jan 5, 2011

When you give a boy lots of food, he turns into a toddler.

My 9lbs 1 ounce, 20 inches long newborn.
How did he turn into…
A two month old that sits in picnic baskets….
  And smiles at his mommy….
 And has chubby armpits…
How did he turn into a 6 month old who sits great on his own…
 
And stands grabbing onto something…
And officially stole his daddy’s heart….
 
How did he turn into a one year old…
Who only feels better snuggled on the couch with juice…
Who loves throwing footballs and all things boy…
 How did he turn into a boy who takes school photos…
 
And melts my heart every single day….
Happy 2nd Birthday to my toddler Moses… “As long as I’m living my baby you’ll be”
 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy birthday, Moses! I hope you guys have a great day celebrating and living in the nostalgia. He was a super cute little baby and he is a very adorable toddler. :)

(And I appreciate that you shared he sat up on his own at 6 months! I'm always trying to track Joel with other babies!)

The Hills said...

Thanks for making me cry!! lol.. LOVE YOU MOSEY!! :)

freya said...

he is so cute caroline!

Related Posts with Thumbnails