Dear Weather,
Really? Already? Just last week I was skipping around the yard singing your praises over a breezy 85 degrees. I was loving the cool nights and warm, tolerable days. But a high of 96 degrees today? This can’t be happening! Why does North Florida feels it’s unnecessary to have intermediate seasons? And not just one day of hot heat but the forecast shows an entire week of sweltering heat. I can handle 85, 87, and even 89…but anything over 90 might as well be 100 degrees and that’s just too hot! I should install a mystic sunscreen sprayer to the front door because my blond hair pink skinned baby cannot be in this heat without frying. The winters are just long enough for me to forget this heat until “Spring Time” comes back around to kindly remind me IT’S.TOO.DARN.HOT!
May 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha... This post makes me think we'd acclimate to FL well! It was 94 yesterday and sooo humid! I hate everything over 90 too and Oklahoma is the same way with seasons. I don't think we even had one full week in the 70s!
Post a Comment