My post earlier this week was due to a crabby mood and not understanding circumstances. It’s funny how God is ALWAYS listening and knows me so much better than I know myself. The very next day at work I had not one but two incredibly wonderful success stories. And then later on received very kind feedback from both my peers and superiors. It felt so nice for God to hear my cries and practically wave a neon sign in my face letting me know He is ALWAYS taking care of me and my family. No matter if it’s monetary, emotional, or mental stability He got my back and shows me I should never doubt His abilities.
Last night my husband cooked us delicious Oven Roast, I got to see my little sister gleaming from her Middle school graduation gift, the weather is perfect, and Modern Family is new tonight. Mother’s Day is Sunday which always makes me thankful for my own Mother and proud to be Moses’ Mother.
God is good. Life is good. I hope your Wednesday is just as good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad things are looking up for you! :) I had a rough start this week as well, but Monday I was sure to focus some time on God and prayer and I felt loads better. Funny, isn't it, how much we need Him without even thinking about how much we need Him. Anyway, I'm glad you got some praise and success and happy Mother's Day to you! :) I liked your pic on FB and I hope you win for your Mom!
Post a Comment