Dec 6, 2011

cardio & food {story of my life}

Small steps, that’s what it’s taking to find motivation again. I wrote a small reasonable To Do list for after work yesterday however that was even too much. I did however get a few things done. I went to the gym and did an hour of cardio while watching trash TV (which I feel is the best way to do cardio) and I was able to find inspiration for my Christmas decorations. Tonight I hope to get in a cardio class and then work on executing the rest of the decorating. After that it’s side projects and cleaning…but only if I can handle it. I need to enjoy life, enjoy the small moments; even if it just means 1 or 2 small moments a day. Here are a few moments I’ve enjoyed this past week….
Birthday breakfast for my Mom
Eggs Benedict and silver dollar pancakes with apple pear topping
Hand made whole wheat pizza dough
 Stick with me because the 2 sponsored post will be up before the week’s end. And since I’ve put last week’s giveaway on the back burner I’ve decided to keep it open until Friday. I’ll announce the winner Monday and then announce the winner’s of this week’s [yet to be posted] giveaways next Friday. Wow, I hope that didn’t confuse everyone. We have loved all these products so I hope you have a chance to read about the great companies and enter to win something for your little one.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

All that food looks yummy! Our Moms birthdays are close - my Mom's is the 7th. And good job on getting things done! It's sometimes hard for me to do things at all so when I can there are times of slothfulness because I just know it won't stay clean or I won't finish it all so why bother. A very frustrating attitude! But yay for you and getting things done! You go, girl!
And, by the way, we've restarted Grey's Anatomy too. We're on season 3 now. So good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails