Dec 16, 2011

Spreading Christmas cheer {for all to hear}

A quick post to wrap up another wonderful week in Busyland. After yesterday’s post some may think how this week could be wonderful? Because despite my insecurities there is still so much to be thankful for in life. And speaking of thankful, thank you to everyone for the words of encouragement yesterday; you sure know how to reassure a friend!  


Sisters by blood, friends by choice.


Mixing in mid week Christmas cheer with a trip to see the lights. 
 

 

Motivation + Pinterest inspiration = Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeers

 

Those little guys are accompanying me to Moses’ Christmas party this afternoon. I am standing by what I said yesterday and taking an active role in school activities. It’s about time I join the other mom’s for a classroom mingle and too much sugar.



Have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails