Feb 29, 2012

February, and so we begin.

You know the itch I was talking about the other day? The 25 is filling it on a very small scale. As I already start to cross off 1/12th of a few of these numbers as well as entire numbers themselves I look forward to how I am going to cross off the rest. I am already thinking of making Davy swim out to the other lounging dock with the camera in 4 zip lock baggies so he can snap a picture of my big #22 jump. But then again he is known for not taking the best pictures so maybe he’ll be my moral support at the jumping point and I’ll get someone else to snap the picture. #22 is only happening once in my adulthood so I want that picture to turn out!
  
#9 Bake something new and challenging each month.
I successfully made cake pops. I am considering them new because I have tried once before and failed miserably. They were jumbo, they were pink, and they were Moses’ most favorite Valentine.
  
#12 Entertain friends/ family at least once a month at our house.
Earlier this month my parents were out of town so we took advantage and used their house for a get together one Sunday afternoon. We invited four friends over for a cook out and game of volleyball. There were some laughs, friendly competition, and bruised bodies when the day was over.
 
#18 Volunteer long term at church.
You are looking at the newest baby whisperer for the church nursery. This round the church was having a lack of volunteers for the Children’s Ministry as a whole and seeing as babies are good for the soul and my ever growing baby rabies I thought it would be a perfect place to serve. I’ll update in a couple months if this helped take some of my yearning away or made it worse (warning: I’m calling it now I’ll having raging baby rabies by mid summer).
#3 Loose 20 pounds.
The pounds are coming off. I’m keeping this under wraps until my Weight Watchers update next week!

1 comment:

Laura Jean's Pies said...

So proud! keep going! also i demand a volleyball rematch. I was off my game that day... (or so i am telling myself)

Related Posts with Thumbnails