This
playlist was about twice the size until I realized I kept skipping over songs
to get to the good stuff so I just left the good stuff. Once I created this
playlist I couldn’t stop listening to it; sometimes I’ll even listen to it over
and over again until I realize half the days gone by and I’m still
jamming. They don’t do together (AT ALL)
but there is a little something for everyone and Coachella was the major
influence this month. #4 is my cousin’s song off his new EP which I recommend
because 1. He’s an incredible worship leader 2. He’s family. And then #7 well
it’s just straight up crazy but I love it J
Two Fingers-
Jake Bugg
Old Pine-
Ben Howard
Call Your
Girlfriend (cover) – Ashleigh Brown
With Voices
Raised – Jordan Colle
All Your
Gold – Bat For Lashes
People Say –
Portugal, The Man
I Love It –
Icono Pop feat. Charli XCX
Like always, the playlist can be enjoyed on Spotify!
No comments:
Post a Comment