Inspired by Pacing the Panic Room I wanted to shoot an almost silent video of Moses in his environment while we ate dinner. It was towards the end of dinner and I was afraid he wouldn’t want to participate. His beans were speared all over the table, yellow rice almost gone, and we turned to coaxing his with salsa as “dip” to finish the last bites. What happened next was something all the cookies, juice, and Mickey Mouse clubhouses in the world could not provoke.
Moses dropes his fork from CDMW on Vimeo.
Oct 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love his little soft talkie voice he uses when he's talking to himself. Such a cutie... a dirty mouth - but a cutie :)
A naughty cutie!
By the way Kel he likes to point to you in a picture in the living room and say your name :) "kellleeee"
Post a Comment