Saturday morning Davy went fishing which meant Mo and I got 3 hours of quality alone time. I was the only person to change the poopies and refill his cup but also the only person he wanted to hug and play and laugh with. He loves when you tickle or wrestle him but now he wants to do it back to you; “I’m gonna get you” is how he lets you know the game is on.
Later that afternoon I went to a much anticipated baby shower for my new friend Jamie. It was so nice to see the love and support poured out for her by those who through the shower and everyone who attended. The decorations were great, the food was wonderful, the games were fun, and all around everyone had a great time. I love having a new friend and getting to know her better before the baby arrives.
Sunday morning was my favorite part of the weekend. We all woke up early and had a little play time before loading up Mos in the stroller (with a jacket on!) and going for a walk. We took a nice long walk to Grocery store nearby to get breakfast food then headed down to a lake with a walking path. It was first time Moses has been to that lake or seen Ducks and he was so excited. It took about 10 seconds of hesitation before he was thrilled to see real life ducks. He kept looking back to tell me “ducks swimming” “duckies” “duck duck duck”. We followed baby ducks near the shore and big ducks sitting on the rocks; we even saw a turtle and fed him cereal. The air was cool and our hearts were filled with joy. Davy and I decided we would spend as much time as possible outside during these weeks of blissful weather. Sunday continue with church and family lunch (which I always love) and spending more time at the house. I finished the night off by gathering my coupons and doing our weekly grocery shopping. Total I spend $62 and saved $49! I have ventured out to Target coupons (that’s to the last post’s comments) and hopefully stopping by one day this week for those deals. Lovin’ life!
![]() |

No comments:
Post a Comment