I am a busy wife and mother of five children. Our recent home renovations have sparked my love for making and creating. Seeing as how I have 3 daughters, I have a tendency to gravitate towards girlie things. Because their bedrooms can only hold so many of my handmade items, I have decided to broaden my horizons by opening my own Etsy shop and sharing them with you.
I love her reason for starting an Etsy shop and well, I love her shop! Her shop mostly specializes in handmade owls. She mixes beautiful, playful fabrics to create stuffed owl pillows, ornaments, bookends, and much more.
One of the most interesting things I found on the store was “owl garland”; a series of baby owls tied together by string to make just what it says, garland!
Giveaway: aprilfoss has offered to give one of Busyland’s readers an adorable owl Christmas tree ornament! They are so trendy and depending on which fabric you select they go with just about every color theme. My personal favorite is the Red polka dot owl made with Amy Butler fabric.
To enter head on over to aprilfoss’s Etsy store, pick out your favorite product, then come back and tell me what you picked! I’ll leave the giveaway open one week and then announce the winner Monday, November 29th. Make sure you follow the blog or come back ofter because the winner needs to email me (enilorac802@gmail.com) within 2 days of selecting the winning comment. The winner gets to select whichever ornament they choose ($12 value). Even if you’re not into owls, enter anyways; this make a perfect gift for a sister or friend!



8 comments:
I like Small Chubby Owl no wool felt
GREAT giveaway! And good idea to contact shop owners! I would pick http://www.etsy.com/listing/54062156/owl-christmas-ornament and if I don't win I'll have to get it because it's just too cute!
[grrr. i just tried to comment and then it deleted it...]
here is what it said before:
Hooray for a giveaway! (rhyme not intended)
i like http://www.etsy.com/shop/aprilfoss?section_id=7239099
(no color listed, but it's got Christmas trees all over it)
i really like how trendy these are with all the patterns :)
Any etsy.com giveaway would be awesome! I could totally go broke on that website. :-p
SO CUTE!! I love the red and white Amy Butler, and the Basic Gray one (it's got little blue and green twig lookin things on it! ) :)
I love the owl with the Amy Butler Fabric!! SUPER CUTE! Plus we are doing my babies room up in woodlands and this would be perfect! http://www.etsy.com/listing/60225877/small-plush-owl-made-with-amy-butler
mercer.hilary@gmail.com
I like the green polka dot owl!
mm2babygirl@gmail.com
I like the red one too!
catherineshearer@comcast.net
Post a Comment