Dec 3, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside.

The day after Thanksgiving I didn’t waste any time to start focusing on Christmas. I love the Holidays, especially Christmas, and wanted to enjoy the season for as long as I could. Last weekend I managed to decorate the entire house and purchase our Christmas tree. Earlier in the week we put lights on it and hopefully by this weekend it will be decorated. I’ve burned my two Yankee holiday candles all week and love walking into the house and just feel Christmas.


Wednesday night we all bundled up and headed outside to put the lights up. Davy did all the hard work while Moses and I cheered him on.
This is what it's like to try to take pictures of a toddler- they never, ever want to smile!
Ok I got a smile quickly followed by a loud squeel!
Our newest addition to the front yard this year is wire, light filled trees. They are a pain to open up and “fluff” but I love the way they light up the yard. Thankfully we had the right amount of extension cords, outlets, and supplies that it didn’t take long to transform the yard to a Winter Wonderland. Okay maybe not Wonderland but considering we are the only people on our street that hang outdoor lights I’d say it’s pretty festive!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Love it, Caroline!!!

One Day It Will Be Time Again said...

The big squeal pic is my favorite. :D You document your fun memories so well!

Ashley said...

It's lookin' great! I love the trees and it's good to know they're tricky! And your little one is so cute! I love that he's bundled up and his Dad is in shorts - lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails