If you can’t tell from the pictures it’s a silky white, a knit black, and tweed black and white flowers with silver and tweed buttons. My favorite part of their jewelry is that the set of flowers can be interchanged between headbands and necklaces by Velcro!
You simple pull the flowers off the headband Velcro and stick them on the necklace Velcro! This opens up the possibility of what they could be placed on; | A basic drop down necklace |
| A necklace swung to the side |
| Here is it attached to the headband |
| Place velcrow on any jacket or shirt for a broach! |
| And lastly, on a purse! |
The giveaway: Curyly Gurly has offered to give one of Busyland’s readers the same set she let me review! Valued at $26! All you have to do is check out of their sites mentioned above (I would look at Facebook to see all of them) and tell me which is your most favorite product. I’m really curious to see what everyone’s taste is so look hard and give an honest answer!
The giveaway will end Friday (12/17) and I will announce the winner on Monday (12/20)
Thanks Curly Gurly and good luck! The winner needs to email me within 48 hours of winning or I'll pick someone else!
note: This item was given to me to review and the opinions above are my own. The winner will receive a new product, not the one I have already used!
13 comments:
I love "vintage vixen" and "pocketful of coacoa!" Super cute idea! I love how versatile! Great find!
Champagne party is my favorite! I love it and thanks for sharing!
i love the trios! oh gosh her stuff is so cute!
i like the grey trio (go figure, grey!) and the purple (duh!).
i think i'm gonna get this for sister for Christmas, these are trendy but so practival too!
hey caroline! i randomly blog hopped my way to your blog! it's way cute, and so is moses!
look at you doing a giveaway! i want in on this action! i like "vintage bliss" and "rory lynn" the best.
I love the leg warmers for girls. I have two boys and those make me want a girl really bad. Love it!! Also the vintage rose is pretty great too!
so many cute things!!!! I especially like the colors in the "Klassy Kate", "Gypsy Rose" and "Sugar Plum" pieces!
And the coolest part is all the ways you can wear them! :)
What cute stuff! I really like "Taste of a Rainbow"... I think that the variety of colors within the shop's items is great, too.
I love all of it!!! I mean...pocket full of cocoa. And all of it...
~tryna
Liked Facebook page
I love the Jaw Breaker! So stinkin' cute!
My email is lacy.katie{at}gmail.com!
I luv the "french twist"!! Love the detail with slight bling on the top of the petals... Cute leg warmers also!!
Kathren
kathren_c@yahoo.com
It is hard for me to choose, but I think my fav is the Annie Mae. I can see myself wearing that with almost anything!
I really like the "Klassy Kate" but Annie Mae goes with pretty much 85% of my wardrobe. So cute!
Post a Comment