Here is something to lighten up the mood from this mornings post. They say kids pick up on their parent’s habits.
He pulls out the espresso maker and makes himself “coffee” all the time. He’ll request water for his little glass pot and slowly sip it; then it goes back under the spout for more coffee.
He’s our little hipster already :)
2 comments:
I want to see this in person! So cute :)
Aw! That is so cute and hilarious! I knew of someone who let their 6 year old actually drink coffee and I thought that was insane. And congrats on being done with school! I know what you mean on not wanting TV to fill the void. I'm so thankful for our DVR because then we don't have to worry about when our shows come on, we can just watch them whenever and not live our life around the TV!
Post a Comment