Can I have a moment of honesty? Things aren't exactly going as I planned. I thought I would waltz into my new job, my new wake up and clock out times, and it be no big deal. Well that's not happening. I'm trying to balance new rules and regulations of my job while starting my night almost an hour later. Who would have thought it REALLY makes a difference to eat closer to 7pm, take a bath when it's almost bedtime, feeling like the night is over and not even starting my TO DO list. I have to say sleeping in until 7:30am on most days is wonderful but I feel like its only making me lazier. I hope to sign up for the gym and take morning classes at some point this year (we first wanted to work on managing our finances and making room for it in the budget) but until then I've turned into a 8-hours-a-night snob.
Anyways I got on here to say blogging has taken a back seat. I have great pictures and posts in one corner on my brain but until I get back in control of my life that's where they'll stay. Don't worry... I'll be around... I've even had my first successful night by playing with Mosey, folding towels, writing thank you cards AND decompressing before 10pm.
Thanks for being supportive, ya'll!
Feb 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I understand your being busy and I'm sorry to hear the job isn't going as great as you would have hoped. :( My husband has a 40 minute drive from work to home each night and leaves between 5:30 and 6 and I really hate him getting home so late because I feel like we lose so much time at night. So I understand! I hope things get better!
Post a Comment