Feb 2, 2011

Wordy Wednesday

Somewhat Wordless Wednesday! The first is a picture of the boys disassembling Moses' crib. Last weekend I (yes I did it using all 16 pages of picture-only instructions by myself thankyouverymuch) assembled Mo's toddler bed and have slowly started transforming his nursery to a little boy's room. We were uncertain how the big move from crib to bed was going to go seeing how last time we tried it failed; we decided to leave the crib up as a backup for one week. I'm happy to report the transition has gone wonderfully; I truly think he wasn't old enough before that's why it was a constant struggle. This time around he has done well staying in his bed all night and will even stay tucked under the covers (babbling) until he falls asleep. After a successful first week we knew it was time to take down the crib. In true boy style Mosey copied everything Davy did and together they took it apart.
(So this is turning into Lots-Of-Words-Wednesday but I'll go with it)


These little moments happen all the time around the house and thankfully I was able to grab the camera and capture it. The boys are smitten by each other and spend most days making the other laugh. Moses was just about ready for bed before Davy started a game of Spitting Passies Into the Air and Catching them. If you're not a parent yet please don't think we're crazy; kids change you in the best ways possible.
Sleepy happy from CDMW on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Moses laugh cracked me up this morning! Great video!

The Hills said...

I LOVE HIM!!! :)

Kelley said...

How cute is Mosey's laugh?!?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails